Tuesday 13 May 2014

Every crafts a pound!! Best website ever!

After another week of not feeling right i have been pretty quiet on the crafting front! I did however find the most amazing craft supplies site on the whole of the tinterweb. I give you Every Crafts A Pound :-) the best kept secret i have ever stumbled across and now i'm sharing it with the world!

After browsing through the website it was clear i was going to be sending a nice little amount here. The first option on the home page under product categories goes by the title Everything Under £1 which makes me a very happy crafter. As i look through the page at the goodies i spot lots of familiar names stocked in high end craft shops such as dovecraft, neighbourwood, Grace Taylor and so on. What makes me smile even more are the prices, items from just 20p. It makes it rude not to shop really, My fave purchase from this section has to be the Dovecraft Fairytale Princess clear stamp set for 50p and yes i did say set and 50p.


Many items here are from the under £1.00 section, i really can't believe the quality of the products for the price.

As i continue to browse the options i keep adding more to my basket and even though it seems like a lot in items it's not a lot in price!


Punches for 50p Ink pads for £1.00 and what has to be my fave purchase in anticipation of my big shot arriving, my first die from Tonic Studio for yep you guessed in £1.00

All in all i spent £31.00 including £4.95 shipping and received 35 items, all in all i am absolutely over the moon and once the tremors stop i am off to play with my gorgeous new toys.

It may of been the first time i have ordered but it won't be the last. All in all items, price, packaging and speed of shipping was 100% from beginning to end. You can shop with confidence on this amazing website, so what are you all waiting for??? Go shopping :-0 



No comments:

Post a Comment