I got some fab new goodies today i purchased off ebay :-) I keep finding bargains so i figure it's rude not to purchase them. Over the past few weeks i have managed to bag Sizzix dies, Fiskars Punches, papers , stamps, glues, inks, card blanks and loads more. When starting to build up a collection it can be very expensive so ebay is a fab place to start.
How to nab a bargain
1. I always search items ending soonest so i am available to bid on the item.
2. When searching i usually go for Craft Clearout then you usually get a mix of everything usually for bargain prices unless you are looking for specific items.
3. Even browsing through the lots for sale can give you inspiration for crafting projects, i always have a pen and paper handy to jot these down.
4. Set a budget and stick to it, i usually give myself a weekly allowance of what i can spend on goodies. If you end up bidding more that you would really like to it's no longer a bargain so be mindful.
5. Avoid Buy it nows they are usually way overpriced for what they are.
6. As fab as it is buying remember you can sell to, it's a fab way to keep your craft room de-cluttered.
I got all of this for £13.00 amazing bargain or what!
Some of my new die cuts i received today, I got 11 of them for £11.00 and i have just bought some gorgeous new rubber stamps today for 65p!
It's always worth checking ebay out, even with postage it can work out a lot cheaper and you can get things that are no longer available in the shops.